Arrangement of Sections
1. Short title and commencement.
2. Interpretation and Application.
ESTABLISHMENT AND FUNCTIONS OF THE COMMISSION
3. Establishment of Commission.
4. Functions and powers of Commission.
REGISTRATION OF POLITICAL PARTIES
5. Register of Political Parties.
6. Political Parties to be registered in order to contest elections.
7. Application for registration of political party.
8. Provisional registration
9. Defective application.
10. Objections to application for registration.
11. Inquiries by Commission.
12. Full registration.
13. Political party deemed registered in certain circumstances.
14. Grounds for refusal of registration.
15. Appeal against refusal of registration.
16. Cancellation of Certificate of Registration.
17. Court may order cancellation of Certificate of Registration.
18. Appeal against cancellation of Certificate of Registration.
19. Provision of particulars.
20. Changes or alterations to particulars in Register.
21. Objections to change or alterations.
22. Inquiry by Commission.
23. Appeal against refusal to amend Register.
24. Merger of political parties.
25. Duty to keep accounting records.
26. Declaration of assets and expenditure by political parties.
27. Annual returns of political parties.
28. Power of Commission to appoint auditor to audit accounts.
29. Public inspection of audited statements.
30. Declaration of assets, liabilities and expenditure in relation to elections.
DONATIONS AND CAMPAIGN FINANCING
31. Interpretation of Part V.
32. Permissible donors.
33. Acceptance of donations from permissible donors only.
34. Acceptance, receipt, etc., of donations: general.
35. Limitation on value of donations.
36. Return of donations: generally.
37. Return of donations whose donors are unidentifiable.
38. Forfeiture of donations not made by permissible donors, etc.
39. Annual donation report by political party.
40. Campaign period report.
41. Donation report by candidate.
42. Offences in connection with donation reports, etc.
43. Evasion of restrictions on donations.
44. Reporting by donor.
45. Limitation on campaign expense.
46. Election advertisement requirements.
47. Authorization of election advertisement.
48. Eligible promoters.
49. Publication without authorization.
50. Offence to fraudulently claim authorization.
52. No coercion for donations.
53. Providing money for illegal purpose.
54. General penalty.
55. Register of donations.
STATE FINANCING OF POLITICAL PARTIES
57. Political Parties Fund.
58. Deposit and Investment of moneys of Fund.
59. Management and control of Fund.
60. Allocations from Fund.
61. Time of allocations from Fund.
62. Use of moneys allocated.
63. Political parties to account for moneys allocated from Fund.
64. Recovery of moneys irregularly spent.
65. Commission to report to Parliament on Fund.
66. Surplus moneys as at end of financial year.
67. Abuse of governmental office.
68. Restriction on use of government property or staff for political party benefits.
69. Use of State media.
70. Non State media.
71. Supply of false or misleading information to Commission, etc.
72. Corporate offenders and unincorporated associations.
73. Compounding of offences.
74. Sanctions to prosecute.